Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 110hp
- Type: Inboard
- Engine Hours: 9
GSYC - Sailboats Co-Brokerage is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Jordan Yacht and Ship Co..
This truly gorgeous yacht features a large saloon, two private staterooms with queen centerline berths and en-suite heads with stall showers. The deck salon windows provide ample natural light. The salon settees are upholstered in ultra-leather. Features include solid doors and louvered lockers, cherry veneers throughout. The dinette has two table tops, a large dinette table and a smaller, cocktail table with adjustable height. The dinette area converts to a full size berth for additional sleeping accommodations.
The double walk through provides access to owner's stateroom aft.
- Two stateroom, two head layout, each with separate shower stall
- Louvered locker doors
- Dining table with custom inlay
- Additional cocktail table top for dinette
- Filler with cushion for dinette
- Removable starboard settee table
- Cherry wood interior
- Ultra Leather fabric in main salon
- Glass fronted, lighted crystal locker
- Wine and liquor locker
- Vinyl overhead
- Watertight bulkhead forward
- 20 opening ports with screens
- 5 deck hatches with screens
- Corian countertops galley, washrooms and entertainment areas
- Curved companionway steps
- Custom LED lighting
- Raritan electric fresh and salt water flush toilets
- Locking floor boards
- Four 12v Hella fans, one in fwd stateroom, one in galley, one in salon, one in aft stateroom
- Plexiglass shower stall door in aft head
- Stainless towel/safety bar in aft head
- Vanity and mirror in aft stateroom
- Folding headboard for aft berth
- Aft berth, 7' length
- Walk-thru galley with hand made cabinetry and Corian countertops
- Two large pantries with cutlery drawers, louvered doors
- Force 10 three burner stove with oven and broiler
- Stove top cutting boards
- Stainless steel lined stove area.
- Stainless steel stove safety bar.
- Safety LPG panel with solenoid.
- Two LPG tanks
- Frigoboat refrigerator and freezer with digital controls and smart speed controls
- Front and top opening refrigeration and freezer compartments
- Poured foam insulated refrigerator and freezer compartments
- Double stainless steel sinks with Corian covers and wooden cutting boards
- Stainless steel faucets
- Fresh water and salt water foot pumps
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Hot water heater
- Built in microwave oven
- Trash bin
- Two stainless steel water tanks with baffles
- Eleven gallon hot water heater (110 volt and engine driven)
- Hot and cold pressure water system
- Shurflo self-priming fresh water pump
- Salt and fresh water flush Raritan electric toilets
- Holding tank and piping for waste disposal in each head
- Transom mounted hot and cold pressure water shower
- Salt and fresh water deck wash systems
- Three way panel lighted switch for forward lazarette bilge pump system
- Spectra Newport 1000 MKII watermaker.
- Two galley floor pumps, salt and fresh water.
- Automatic sump pump in each head.
- Holding tank and piping for waste disposal in each head.
- Raritan holding tank monitor.
- Bronze ball cocks/thru hull fittings bonded to ships system.
- Rule 2000 electric 12-volt bilge pump with automatic float switch.
- Rule 3700 electric 12-volt emergency bilge pump with automatic float switch.
- Additional bilge pump in water tight area forward.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Total electric bilge pump capacity 6,500 GPH.
- Wema fuel and water monitoring system.
- Washer / dryer combo unit
- 110 volt shore power system with 50/240 dual service
- Dual battery selector switch
- Victron 3000 Sine Wave inverter/100 amp charger
- Custom lighting plan with LED reading lights
- Night light entry system
- Two 12 volt plugs, one in cockpit and one at nav station
- Interior courtesy lights
- Engine room and lazarette lights
- (4) 12V 6" fans
- One 110 volt galvanic isolator
- Blue Seas 8 position waterproof switch panel in aft starboard cockpit compartment for all nav and courtesy lights
- Blue LED courtesy light in cockpit and bulwarks
- Northern Lights 6Kw diesel generator
- A/C panel section includes two load groups and a source selector switch for shore power lines and generator.
- D/C panel sections include master breakers for load groups.
- Digital gauges for A/C and D/C panel..
- 110-volt outlets throughout.
- 110-volt GFI outlets in both heads and galley.
- A/C and D/C electrical wiring conduits.
- Four 12-volt 8-D AGM marine batteries.
- One Group 31 engine start battery.
- Two Group 31 windlass batteries.
- 1355 total battery amp-hours.
- Balmar 120 AH alternator with Maxcharge regulator
- Spare 12v 125amp alternator
- Two Balmar Digital Duo chargers
- Internal bonding system to all chain plates, thru hulls, engine and rudder system to zap zinc.
- 34,000 BTU Air conditioning system; one in forward stateroom, one in salon and one in aft stateroom
- B&G Zeus 12" multi-function display
- B&G Triton multi purpose sailing instrument and autopilot display
- B&G Triton speed/depth and wind pack display
- Sonar hub module
- Simrad forward scan transducer kit
- B&G ZG100 antenna with built-in rate compass
- B&G autopilot core pack and keypad
- B&G broadband 4G radar bundle
- B&G black box VHF AIS RX system
- B&G Gofree WiFi wireless module
- B&G WM-3 Sirius Sat weather and radio module
- B&G CZone network bridge
- Simrad NAIS-400 class B-AIS with GPS antenna
- Gost Phantom security system
- Denon audio vision
- ACR-2846 Global Fix iPro 406 EPIRB
- KVH Trac Vision HD7 with TriAmericas LNB
- Shakespeare AnyWhere Super HALO cell booster
- Direct TV Genier RVU server
- ICOM IC-A120 mobile airband radio
- ICOM external speaker
- ICOM A-14 Airband portable transceiver
- ICOM M802 SSB transceiver with DSC and AT140 antenna tuner
- Samsung television in salon and master stateroom
- Samsung CD/DVD player
- Apple computer and Apple TV
- Pair of JBL audio speakers in saloon with sub woofer
- Pair of JBL audio speakers in master stateroom
- B&G Zeus 12" multi-function display
- B&G Triton digital display
- B&G Autopilot controller and 4" display pack
- B&G H90 handset and speaker kit
- Selden triple spreader mast with In mast furling system
- Outboard genoa tracks, cars
- Quantum furling reacher
- Furlex furling system for Solent self tacking jib
- Furlex furling system for head stay
- Powder coated spar and boom
- In-boom roller preventer
- Furlex furling headstay
- Quantum roller furling main
- Quantum Solent working jib, self tacking
- Five halyards: main, genoa-1, genoa-2, spinnaker and topping lift, led internally.
- Rigid boom vang
- Flag halyards at spreaders
- LED mast head tricolor and anchor light
- Deck and steaming lights.
- Masthead mounted windex.
- 316 stainless steel rigging with compression fittings.
- Spreader lights - upward facing.
- Two Harken 72STC two speed self tailing electric primary winches
- One Harken 44 two speed self tailing main sheet winch
- One Harken 44 two speed self tailing utility winch
- One Harken electric 44 two speed self tailing utility winch
- Two Harken 44 two-speed self tailing halyard winches on mast
- Dodger connected to stainless steel fixed windshield
- Two Sol Blan Flex Flex SXP145-L solar panels, 145 watts each, mounted on bimini
- Victron MPPT controller for solar panels
- Teak cockpit sole
- Teak cockpit table with foldout leaves
- Stainless steel cockpit drains
- Jefa rack and pinion steering system with pedestal, guard and folding table.
- Stainless steel steering wheel.
- Emergency steering system with tiller.
- Non-skid side decks and cabin house top.
- Solid teak cap rail
- Six custom 316 stainless steel mooring fairleads
- Six yachtsmen type 316 stainless steel 12” mooring cleats
- 316 stainless steel boarding gates port and starboard
- Five 316 stainless steel cowl vents with cover plates.
- Five 316 stainless steel cowl vent guards.
- Manship stainless steel overhead hatches.
- Hood stainless steel opening ports with safety glass and screens.
- Contoured tinted 12 mm laminated glass saloon windows.
- Harken aluminum genoa and jib tracks with cars.
- Harken ball bearing traveler system with control lines and hardware for main sheet.
- Six Harken deck organizers.
- Spinlock sheet stoppers in cockpit.
- Harken blocks for sheets and halyards.
- Two molded coaming compartments with acrylic doors.
- Fiberglass molded LPG storage compartment for two 20# tanks
- Custom 316 stainless steel companionway sliding hatch with acrylic insert.
- Custom 316 stainless steel sliding drop board.
- Custom 316 stainless steel boarding ladder on stern.
- Custom stainless steel laminated glass windshield
- Custom stainless steel arch on aft deck
- Flood light on arch
- Integral dinghy davits
- Warn Pro Vantage 2500S 12v electric davit motor to raise tender on arch
Solid fiberglass hull, hand laminated, using DBM stitched biaxial fiberglass fabrics in conjunction with 100% Vinylester resin throughout the entire hull. Aramid reinforcement in hull lay up. Ashland Maxguard gelcoat applied on all exterior fiberglass surfaces.
A matrix of longitudinal and transverse foam cored stringers using DBM stitched biaxial fabrics in the lower hull and hull sides provide maximum hull stiffness. A water tight bulkhead located forward.
Internal lead ballast glassed into a fixed modified fin keel (no keel bolts) with choice of drafts. Balanced skeg mounted rudder, with internal stainless steel rudderpost and integral stainless steel reinforcement.
The deck structure is a composite construction using closed cell Divinycell foam coring. All deck hardware areas are reinforced using high density Divinycell H200 closed cell foam. No wood coring is used anywhere. All deck hardware is through bolted using stainless steel backing plates and bolts.
- Yanmar 110 HP marine diesel engine, low hours
- Sidepower SE100/185T bow thruster
- Racor 75500 Max 2 dual fuel filter system
- Fuel and water gauges
- Holding tank gauges
- CruisAir 34,000 total BTU reverse cycle heat/AC system, 3 separate units
- Excellent engine access on all sides
- Foam insulated engine room.
- 12 Volt exhaust fan for engine room.
- Groco raw water strainer for engine intake
- Scot anti-siphon valve.
- Muffler/water lock system with gas and water separator.
- Bronze shaft strut with cutlass bearing.
- 1 1/2" stainless steel prop shaft with three blade 22" Max prop
- Shaft Shark line cutter on prop shaft
- Custom bronze stuffing box.
- Aluminum 5052 grade fuel tanks with baffles.
- Edson rudder bearing.
- Bronze rudder shoe
- Custom 316 stainless steel double bow roller/stem head fitting with stainless steel rollers.
- Ultra 77 lb. stainless steel anchor with 250’ of G43 chain.
- Lighthouse 1501 electric windlass.with deck up and down buttons and wireless remote
- Custom stern anchor locker, hawse and cleat.
- Secondary rode, 25’ G43 chain and 200’ line.
- Three fire extinguishers
- Four life jackets
- Digital flare and flare kit
Passport Vista 545 Center Cockpit model overview from manufacturer
Wherever your dreams may lead, your Passport Vista 545CC will take you there in safety, speed, comfort and head-turning style.
The Passport Vista 545CC hull design features a reverse walk up transom and raised deck house.
This thoroughly modern and stylish yacht offers an abundance of room and comfort yet keeps a sleek, low profile.
The modern reverse transom will appeal to those who prefer a contemporary look.
Truly a modern world-class cruising yacht with all of the quality and custom touches you have come to expect from a Passport.
The high tech composite hull and deck are designed for speed, comfort and the highest level of safety.
The Vista series sail plan with its Solent headsail design and mainsail furling system are unparalleled in ease of handling and efficiency.
Although modern in their specification, Passports are still built by old world craftsman skilled in the art of fine yacht building. From the safety features of the custom fabricated stainless steel deck fittings to hand crafted raised panel and louvered doors, every detail large and small is taken into consideration. The interiors are not modular in construction but hand built, piece-by-piece, to create an interior that flows flawlessly from stem to stern.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.