Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 110hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Engine Hours: 675
- Engine Location: Center
GSYC - Sailboats Co-Brokerage is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Denison Yachting.
• Yanmar 110 HP marine diesel engine. 675 Hours
• Flexible engine mounts.
• Dual Racor 500 fuel filters.
• Engine alarm systems.
• Foam insulated engine room.
• 12 Volt exhaust fan for engine room - AYBC requirement
• Raw water strainer for engine intake
• Scot Anti-siphon valve.
• Muffler/water lock system with gas and water separator.
• Bronze shaft strut with cutlass bearing.
• Gori folding propeller with line cutte
• 1 1/2 inch stainless steel prop shaft with three blade bronze propeller.
• Custom bronze stuffing box.
• Aluminum fuel tanks with baffles.
• Jefa Hydraulic Steering - rack and pinion steering
• Stainless steel steering wheel.
• Emergency steering system with tiller.
• Rudder bearing.
• Bronze rudder shoe.
• Selden mast.
- In-mast Furling Main
• Five halyards: main, genoa-1, genoa-2, spinnaker and topping lift, led internally.
• Rigid Vang.
• Flag halyards at spreaders.
• LED mast head tricolor and anchor light.
• Deck and steaming lights.
• Masthead mounted windex.
• 316 stainless steel rigging with compression fittings.
• Furlex furling system for reaching sail stay.
• Furlex furling system for working jib headstay
• Quantum furling mainsail.
• Quantum furling reacher.
• Quantum furling working jib – self tacking.
• Customized Blue Sea electrical panel.
• 110-volt shore power system with 50/250 dual service.
• 110-volt outlets throughout.
• 110-volt GFI outlets in both heads and galley.
• A/C and D/C electrical wiring conduits.
• Four 12-volt 4-D AGM marine batteries.
• One Group 31 engine start battery.
• Two Group 31 windlass batteries.
• Balmar 110 Amp Alternator with 3 stage regulator.
• Heavy-duty battery switches.
• Two Balmar Digital Duo Chargers.
• 3000 watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger.
• LED cabin lights with dimmers customized to interior plan.
• Interior LED courtesy lights at floor level.
• Engine room and lazarette lights.
• Chart table light.
• LED running lights to international rule.
• Four 12 volt 6 cabin fans - Hella
• RayMarine ST60 Plus sailing instruments to include depth, speed, and wind direction.
• RayMarine Type III Linear Hydraulic Autopilot.
• Icom or equivalent VHF radio with masthead antenna.
• Ritchie SP 5 pedestal mounted compass with cover.
• Cockpit mounted waterproof panel for navigation and exterior lights.
(All winches are Harken Radial) SEE UPGRADES ABOVE
• 2 - Two-speed #70 STC Genoa (Primary) winches.
• 1 - Two-speed #46 STC main sheet winch.
• 2 - Two-speed #46 STC utility winches.
• 2 - Two-speed #46 STC halyard winches.
• 2 - 10 locking winch handles.
• Six custom 316 stainless steel mooring fairleads.
• Six yachtsmen stainless steel mooring cleats.
• Boarding gates port and starboard.
• Stainless steel deck and cockpit drains.
• Five stainless steel cowl vents with cover plates.
• Teak cockpit sole.
• Fiberglass molded LPG storage compartment for two 20# tanks.
• Teak cockpit table with foldout leaves.
• Custom stainless steel companionway sliding hatch with acrylic insert.
• Custom stainless steel sliding drop board.
• Custom stainless steel boarding ladder on stern.
• Hard Dodger.
• Custom Stainless Steel laminated glass Windshield.
• Two stainless steel water tanks.
• Eleven-gallon hot water heater (110 volt and engine driven).
• Hot and cold pressure water system.
• Salt water deck wash down.
• Two galley floor pumps, salt and fresh water.
• Large stainless steel double sink in galley.
• Two large heads with shower
• Stainless steel sinks in each head.
• Two Raritan electric toilets, one in each head.
• Bronze ball cocks/thru hull fittings bonded to ships system.
• Rule 2000 electric 12-volt bilge pump with automatic float switch.
• Rule 3700 electric 12-volt emergency bilge pump with automatic float switch.
• Manual bilge pump.
• Wema fuel and water monitoring system
• Custom stainless steel double bow roller/stem head fitting.
• Delta 70 lb. Fast Set anchor with chain.
• Muir electric windlass.
• Custom stern anchor roller, hawse and cleat.
• Stern anchor locker.
• 12 volt refrigeration and freezer systems.
• Poured foam insulated refrigerator and freezer compartments.
• Top and front opening refrigerator freezer compartments.
• Three-burner stainless steel LPG stove with oven - Force 10
• Two LPG tanks.
• White Corian counter tops.
• Built-in microwave oven.
• Numerous drawers, lockers and dry storage bins.
4 Magna Power 12v AGM Battery (New 12/2017)
3 Northstar NSB-AGM 31M Battery (New12/2017)
Magnum MS-2812 Pure Sine Wave Inverter (New 12/2017)
Magnum ME-RC50 Remote Panel (New 12/2017)
Wind Generator - Eclectic Energy D400
2 Solar Panels atop Bimini (Flexible)
Water Maker - Spectra Newport 400 (400 gallons/day)
Washer/Dryer - Splendide
Ice maker - Icerette
New bottom paint and hull waxed 9/2017
Custom Stainless Steel Arch
1 A/C raw water pump
2 spare bilge pumps
2 shower drain pumps
1 water pressure pump
Many spare oil filters, water maker filters, fuel filters, belts, etc.
Samsung SmartVision Flat Screen TV 40 inch
1 Sony DVD Player
4 Bose Speakers in Salon
Fusion Exterior Speakers
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.