Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH-TE
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 55hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze, Folding
- Year: 1989
- Engine Hours: 5540
Royal Marine Yacht Sales,Inc. is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Seattle Yachts - Anacortes.
* The hull is solid glass.
* The deck cored with Baltek balsa.
* The keel is a prolonged lead bolt-on fin.
* The rudder is skeg-hung with three bearings; at the deck, just above the waterline and at the shoe.
* The rig is a custom-built two-spreader keel-stepped with cutter capability, fore and aft lowers and a set of "fixed" running backs.
* The chain plates are secured mechanically to four-inch aluminum pipe that runs fore and aft on each side of the hull, carried by massive fiberglass knees.
* Primary steering is in the aft cockpit with excellent visibility at the inside steering station on the port side of the main salon..
* The entry is fine and hull sections are fairly deep to provide for good payload-carrying ability and a bilge that’s deep enough to store milk crates.
- Lewmar 56 ST Primary Winches
- 3 - Fuel Tanks 35/35/30 Total 130 Gallons
- 3 - Water Tanks 80/80/30 Total 190 Gallons
- Yanmar 55HP Turbo w/ 2.6:1 Gear & PSS Shaft Seal
- Max Prop - 3 Blade
- Balmar 80AMP Alternator w/ Regulator
- Epirb - Satellite 406 Model RLB-27/28
- Xintex CO Detector
- Xintex S-1A Propane Control & Detector
- Lofrans Tigres Electric Windlass
- Hart Systems - Tank Tender
- Racor 500 Fuel Filter/Separator
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.