Gulf Coast Yacht Sales - Irwin Co-Brokerage is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by Gray & Gray Yachts.
Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JH6E
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 44hp
HULL & DECK:
- White hull, blue boot stripe and sheer stripe, red bottom.
- Fiberglass hull, and fiberglass cored deck and superstructure.
- 13 opening ports; 6 non opening ports; 8 deck hatches.
- Wheel chain to cable quadrant drive steering.
- S/S bow and stern rails.
- 2 sets of lifelines.
- Boarding ladder, transom mounted.
- Transom mounted dinghy davits.
- Dinghy engine bracket, stern mounted.
Fuel: 60 gallons in two 30 gallon aluminum tanks.
Water: 124 gallons in two fiberglass tanks.
Holding: 30 gallons in two 15 gallon tanks.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL:
- Single 1989 Yanmar 4JH6E 44 hp diesel, FWC, with 2119 hours as seen on hour meter.
- Kanzaki KM4A transmission.
- Cruising speed: 6 knots.
- Racor fuel filter.
- 1 ¼” bronze shaft; bronze 3 blade 17x17 RH propeller.
- Fiberglass rudder.
- 12V DC & 110V AC electrical system.
- 5 Lifeline AGM 6V Trojan lead acid house batteries.
- One Lifeline AGM start battery.
- Perko battery switch.
- Freedom 1800w battery charger-inverter.
- Shurflo 12V DC electric water pump.
- Raritan 12 gallon hot water heater.
- 30 amp 120V AC shore power cord.
- Espar diesel-fired cabin heater.
- Sleeps six plus in a roomy interior with two enclosed heads with a Raritan manual W.C. in each..
- Portside galley with a Seaward 3 burner LPG stove with oven, and a Seafrost 12V refrigerator.
- There are vee berths with filler in the forward cabin followed aft by an enclosed head.
- Next is the main salon with a dinette to starboard and port settee opposite. Next aft to port is the U-shaped galley.
- To starboard is the passageway to aft cabin with a sit down nav table.
- Further aft is the large queen berth with storage lockers and an enclosed head and shower.
- Raymarine RL70 Radar/GPS plotter - black and white.
- Raymarine speed/wind/depth.
- Garmin 48 handheld GPS
- Autohelm 3000 autopilot.
- ICOM Commandmic VHF radio.
- Standard Horizon handheld VHF radio.
- Suunto Compass.
- Navtec Navigation software on laptop unit.
- ICOM IC-M402 VHF radio.
- Uniden UM525 VHF radio.
- Stereo system.
- Uncertain about which electronics operate.
SAILS & RIGGING:
- 2012 Mainsail by Hallett Sails.
- 2010 130% Genoa headsail by Hallett Sails.
- S/S standing rigging; running rigging.
- 2 Barient #27 S.T. 2 speed winches.
- 2 Barient #10 winches, mast mounted.
- 1 Barient #17 S.T. single speed winch.
- Harken headsail roller furler.
- Assorted winch handles.
- 33 lb Bruce plow anchor with 5/16” chain and ¾” nylon 3 strand rode.
- Danforth anchor with 3/8” chain and ¾” nylon rode.
- Anchor windlass – not installed.
- Emergency tiller.
- Gusher manual bilge pump.
- 2 Rule 12V 500 GPH bilge pumps.
- 3 fire extinguishers.
- Horseshoe buoy.
- 2 air horns.
- 2 First Aid kits.
- Radar reflector.
- Assorted PDF’s.
- Ditch bag.
- Brass ship’s bell.
- Docklines, fenders.
- 8’8” North Atlantice RIB with Tohatsu 8 hp outboard.
- Stern staff with yacht ensign.
- Teak folding pedestal mounted cockpit table.
- Blue Dodger; bimini - uncertain if bimini is available.
- Bosun’s chair.
- Brass oil lamp.
- Boat hook.
- Brass ship’s clock and barometer.
- Magma grill.
- Assorted owner and equipment manuals.
COMMENTS: TIME ODE II has been a successful liveaboard for the last 18 years. The owner during this time did not sail on her; he used her for living aboard summers. Here is a great opportunity to own a spacious vessel for under $35,000. Some minor cosmetics inside are needed to bring her to first class condition. Please call us for your inspection and thank you for your interest.
Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this specification sheet, are included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be correct but cannot be guaranteed. Specifications are provided for information purposes. Data was obtained from sources believed reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, consumptions, capacities and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided, and agrees to instruct his surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel subject to sale, price and inventory changes, and withdrawal from market without notice.