Listed by Western Yacht Sales
THIS BOAT IS SUBJECT TO AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING AGREEMENT WITH THE BROKER LISTED ABOVE AND IS NOT OFFERED FOR SALE BY GULF COAST YACHT SALES - IRWIN CO-BROKERAGE. Gulf Coast Yacht Sales - Irwin Co-Brokerage is merely providing this information in an effort to represent you as a buyer in the purchase of this vessel.
Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 77hp
- Type: Inboard
This yacht has four staterooms, the master has an island queen. There is a single berth amidship to port, a twin berth amidship to starboard and a large V-berth all the way forward. She features three heads, a large "U" shaped galley and an "L" shaped nav station. There is lots of storage for live aboard and cruising. She has a washer and dryer, trash compactor and a water maker as well as reverse cycle A/C and heating.
- Princess 3 burner propane stove with an oven
- Dual Stainless Steel Sinks
- Equator Dish Washer
- Microwave/Convection Oven
- Trash Compactor
- Garmin 3210 GPSMap
- Ratheon 40 mile Radar
- Auto Helm NAVDATA
- Auto Helm Depth meter
- Auto Helm Compass (Heading lock)
- Auto Helm Knot Meter
- Auto Helm Wind Speed
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Apelco XVA 70 Fishfinder/Depth Instrument
- Auto Helm Multi
- Auto Helm 7000 AP Auto Pilot (needs to be hooked up)
- SGC SSB radio
- Kenwood TS-440S HF Transceiver
- Timble Navigation NavTrac GPS (non op)
- Solar Boost 220E Solar Charge Controller
- Standard Horizon Intrepid VHF
- SCS PTC-II pro DSP Mulitmode Pactor Controller
- JVC Stereo
- Alpine Stereo
- Sylvania 22' flat screen TV
- Loud Hailer
- Galaxy Compass
- ICom M55 VHF radio
- Auto Helm Navcenter Weather Station
- Westerbeke 15 Kw Generator with 3205 hours
- Heart 2850 Inverter/Charger
- 60 amp battery charger
- Two 12V batteries
- Eight 6V batteries
- Harken Roller Furling 110% Genoa
- Jeniker w/sock
- 2 larger spinnaker poles
- Lewmar Mast-mounted Roller Furling Main
- Storm sail for Inner fore stay
- Mizzen Stay Sail
- 2 Barient 32 STC electric winches (2 speed),
- Balmar electric windlass
- 65lb Bruce anchor with 400' of chain
- Large CQR Anchor with 50' chain and 300' of line
- Fortress Stern Anchor with 30' Chain and 250' of line
- Reverse Cycle MarineAir A/C/Heating
- Islander 350 Water Maker (non op)
- Solar Panels
- Avon RHIB with new 15hp Honda outboard.
- Additional inflatable dibghy
- Stainless Steel BBQ
- Life Sling
- Halon fire control system in engine room
- Electric operated swim platform on stern
- Hot and cold shower on deck
- Eight man life raft, certified and last inspected in 2002.
- Original Yanmar engine has been rebuilt by current owner.
- Items on board not included in sale are personal items, the Salon rug and Iridium Global Phone, some of the tools and the photographs and art.
- Items negotiable for sale are cooking utensils, some of the tools and power equipment and a West Marine Roll-up Dinghy with a Mercury 9.9hp outboard motor.
- Her rigging was recently inspected by Rigworks.
- The electric windlass has been rebuilt.
- She had cruised Mexico for 5 years as far as Manzinillo.
- All lines lead to cockpit.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.