Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 2QM15
- Fuel: Diesel
- Type: Inboard
- Year: 1981
- Engine Hours: 1337
Gulf Coast Yacht Sales - Irwin Co-Brokerage is pleased to assist you in the purchase of this vessel. This boat is centrally listed by John Uljens, Branford.
- A new dodger and frame 2009
- Bottomside cockpit pattern cushions 2009
- Winch, handrail, wheel and mainsail covers 2010-2014
- Port side head and cabin windows replaced 2018
- New teak on port coach wall replaced 2018
- Spare anchor 2009
- North Dacron with 2 full battens. Double reef points. (2000)
- North Genoa with rope luff 150%. (2001)
- Horizon light air genny 150%.
- Genoa 90%
- Hood #5 roller furler (2003)
- Lewmar Traveler (1999)
- Burlow self tailing winches
- Main Haylard Line new 2014
- Back stay steel cable new 2014
Fuel: 33 Gallons
Water: 75 Gallons
Holding: 6 Gallons
Features a private forward cabin with v-berth which comfortably sleeps 2 as well as port and starboard couches that easily convert to single bunks. Aft you'll find a quarter-berth to port. The head is located forward to port and features teak throughout. A doglegged counter top outlines the galley to starboard and features a large ice chest, deep sink and 2 burner stove.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.