DisclaimerThis listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Caterpillar
- Model: 3412E
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 1,400hp
- Engine Hours: 3419
- Engine Location: Port
- Make: Caterpillar
- Model: 3412E
- Engine Power: 1,400hp
- Engine Hours: 3399
- Engine Location: Starboard
- Built with extra fuel capacity (2,282 gallons),
- Double anchors
- Warping capstans, passarelle
- Aft and Bow shore-power outlets fore and aft, and after the major woodwork re-finishing on the Main Deck
- New carpeting and soft goods
- New LED light fixtures throughout
- Underwater lights
- New air conditioning units with Water pumps in Salon
- Pilot house
- Master, guest and Crew
- Cat Engines, 3k Hours service fully done
- Generators serviced too
- New Fresh Water pump installed with back up Unit and new Service and engine Batteries.
- “Gioia" has New updated Audio video equipment and navigation systems as well.
Accommodations and Walk-through
She features a layout with three ensuite staterooms, all with double berths, accessed down a forward stairway. There is a fourth stateroom with split twin berths which can be used for guests down an aft stairway. Further aft is a crew area with upper/lower twin berths and another head. Exterior features include a spacious 16' wide x 12' deep Aft Deck and full walk-around side decks with full bulwarks. Port and starboard curved stairways aft lead down to a 5' integrated Swim Platform with removable safety rails. A water tight door in the center of the Euro-transom access to the Crew area and the Engine Room. Interior woodwork throughout the boat is high gloss matore burl in the Salon and forward staterooms with pearlescent white highlights below deck. The aft guest and crew areas are finished in high gloss birds-eye maple wood. The Galley and all Heads showcase marble or granite countertops & floors. The rest of the boat's flooring is complimented by plush beige carpeting which is covered in most areas with tan canvas carpet runners. When entering the Salon from the Aft Deck there are large side windows, with an assortment of overhead and accent lighting to illuminate the high quality workmanship and interior choices. The Portside enclosed Galley has an access door to the side decks. A stairway on the forward starboard side of the Pilothouse leads down to the full beam Master Stateroom amidships, VIP Guest Cabin forward and double Guest Stateroom to starboard. The Aft Guest Stateroom, Day Head, Utility
Room with laundry, Crew Area and Engine Room are accessed from the interior by a stairway on the port side aft in the Main Salon providing complete privacy for all. The Crew Area and Engine Room can also be reached via the transom door. The Flybridge is available either by an interior staircase, starboard forward allowing ease of access via the Pilothouse, Galley or Salon or via exterior stairs from the Aft Deck.
A lounge with cushioned seating is aft facing a 7' Scoponich hi-gloss teak table with a gold-leaf/Navy trim ring along with 4 folding teak chairs allow for dining up to 8. Staircases access the Swim Platform and up to the Flybridge. Bold Navy and White striped Sunbrella canvas cushions and pillows. Teak Deck, stairs & swim platform Overhead light fixtures and hailer speaker (4) JL Audio water resistant speakers Storage lockers (2) 2200 Maxwell warping capstans,Samsung LCD TV mounted on custom stainless steel mounting bracket.
The Salon is accessed from the Aft Deck through a "Trend" stainless steel framed, tinted sliding glass door. Once inside, to starboard is a blue/gray granite topped curved wet bar with sink and bottle/glass storage display case. To port is a matore wood cabinetry with storage compartments plus housing the new 47"" lcd TV on a pop-up hideaway lift and the audio video components. Between there is a 2 level cocktail table with drawers below. To the Portside forward is a large curved lounge with cherry table top also serving as the dining area. With the exception of the granite flooring behind the bar, the entire area is fully carpeted . The ceiling has a burled wood trim ring with low voltage mood lighting and dimmable Halogen pin lights. The windows are treated with patterned silk curtains and roman shades on the sides. There are also pleated blackout shades for the side windows. All lighting was up-dated to LED as well as re-finishing the Salon woodwork. Forward on the starboard side is the stairway up to the flybridge. Audio Visual Components:
- LG 47" LCD HDTV (2012)Bose Surround sound system
- (2012) Panasonic Blue ray player
- (2012)New Salon AC units with pumps
- (2013) New sofa and dinnet upholstery
- New LED lights in Salon (2013)
- New KVH M7 direct tv antena (2012)
Forward in the Salon dining/lounging is available for 8 with built-in seating and 4 chairs
(shared from aft deck when needed). Beautiful hi-gloss cherry tabletop with solid satin-finished wood base. This area is bordered by beveled panel mirrors with sconce wall lamps. Dishes and silverware are stored in a banquet cabinet which is located just forward to the starboard side across from the galley entrance.
Located forward of the Salon and up one step to port, all Galley countertops are white granite. A watertight door was installed for exterior entry.
- Kitchen Aid Superba stainless side-by-side refrigerator with freezer and ice/water door service
- New Vitrifigo Pull out 2 drawer freezer or refrigerator (2013)
- Miele 4-burner electric stove with stainless oven & overhead vent hood
- Hotpoint microwave
- Nutone Central Vac system (throughout boat)
- Kenmore stainless full-size dishwasher
- Scotsman stainless cube ice-maker
- Blanco stainless triple sink
- Granite countertops & floor Overhead storage cabinets
- Abundance of storage drawers
- Watertight side deck door Telephone/intercom
- Smoke alarm & fire extinguisher
Offering excellent visibility, all instruments are console mounted and intelligently placed for easy reach by Captain. AC and DC master electrical panels Instrument panel Watertight starboard side door Chart table Helm chair File cabinet with ships papers & records Windshield Text-aline mesh shade Windshield de-fog vents 3 brass Wempe instruments - Barometer, Clock, Temperature/Humidity Bow and stern thruster controls.
- Garming 5212 (2012)
- Icom IC-M504
- Furuno universal AIS FA-150
- Furuno Nav-Net system 10.4" display
- 72-mile radar
- GPS/Chart-plotter Ray Pilot AP-650 - ST-50 Control
- Ray 430 loud Hailer
A large curved stairway leads from the Aft Deck to the expansive Flybridge and Boat Deck. The built-in companion bench set is to starboard. Aft of the helm to starboard is a large cushioned settee and rectangular Hi/Lo dining/cocktail table. Further aft is a double sun-pad with storage. An L-shaped fiberglass bar unit is to port and houses a Barbecue grill, 2-burner hot plate and a sink. To starboard of the helm is a sliding door accessing the interior stairway. Portside bench helms seat Polished stainless steel framed windshield (3) variable speed stainless windshield wipers Miele electric grill with 2-burner stove Sink and trash bin Stainless steel framed sliding hatch, Fiberglass Hi-Lo table Besenzoni 900# davit w/ telescoping boom BFA 8-man life-raft in canister.
- 4 JL Audio 6 1/2 speakers with 10" sub (2012)
- Clarion CMD6 Stereo with external amps (2012)
- Ice maker Isotherm (2012)
- Garming 5212 (2012)
- Icom VHF Raymarine Auto pilot
Forward below decks, the VIP Stateroom houses a centerline queen berth which is elegantly bordered by gloss wood cabinetry. Beneath gas-shock lift access to the underneath storage area. Built-in nightstands are to either side of the bed. A built-in vanity with stool is located on the Portside bulkhead. Starboard side hanging locker is at the foot of the bed. Natural light in the stateroom comes from two oval opening portholes to either side of the berth and there are curtains in the window boxes. There is also an overhead deck hatch that is shaded by the bow seat cushion. At the top of the bed is an upholstered, padded headboard with beveled panel mirror above and two wall sconce lamps. All the staterooms have low voltage accent lighting beneath the bed platforms and in the window boxes. The adjoining GUEST HEAD has marble flooring, counters and large stall shower. The three forward heads in the boat are all similarly finished with Ivory colored marble vanity and matching floor tiles trimmed in gold. Grohe faucets and fixtures, plus heated towel bars. Pearlescent finished cabinetry and walls. The heads each have opening oval portholes for natural ventilation. Centerline Island Queen berth with storage beneath En Suite Head with stall shower hanging closet Make-up vanity Digital thermostat control
- Samsung 26" LCD (2012)
- Samsung Blue Ray (2012)
Located to the Portside and forward, this Guest Cabin features a double bed with end table, hanging locker, Panasonic AM/FM radio with CD player, and en suite Head with stall shower. At the top of the bed is an upholstered, padded headboard and above two reading light wall fixture. Natural light comes from two opening oval port-lights treated with curtains. There is a telephone/intercom on the bed-stand.
- Samsung 19" LCD (2012)
- Samsung blu ray player (2012)
This full-beam Master Stateroom features a queen berth with a Pearl lacquer wood
frame which is hinged allowing for a switch controlled electric lift to open accessing storage beneath. A framed ceiling mirror is over the berth and behind the upholstered, padded headboard. The bed has nightstands to either side. To starboard is a built-in vanity/dressing table with mirror and upholstered stool. A built-in dresser is to port as is a large walk-in closet with an additional closet forward. A owners safe is in the closet.
- 26" samsung LCD TV
- Samsung blue ray
- Denon Audio/Visual sound system
- Sat TV receiver
- Components are hidden in the cabinetry
- Panasonic AM/FM radio with CD player mounted near the vanity.
- Behind the bed, starboard side, is the MASTER HEAD with marble floors.
- Stall shower with clear enclosure, double vanities
- Grohe fixtures
- Sealand VacuFlush toilet
- New Ac in 2012
Guest Stateroom Aft-Starboard
Entered via the port aft corner of the Main Salon, this twin bedded cabin enjoys the same attention to detail as the VIP and Owner's Cabins. Housed here are (3) drawers and (2) hanging lockers. The Guest Head is across the companionway to starboard and is simultaneously used as the Day Head and features marble floors and vanity, separate large stall shower and Grohe fixtures. New Ac in 2012
Aft of the Guest Stateroom, entrance is gained through the Swim Platform watertight Transom Door and/or from the Salon through the Guest Cabin companionway. This Crew Area possesses (2) single upper/lower bunks, a Head with shower wand to port, washer and dryer, refrigerator, 2-burner cooktop, sink and an additional hidden safe. The crew area flooring is beige Pirelli rubber tiles. The lower berth is currently being used for storage, toolbox, etc.
The Fore Deck has a cushioned lounge seating 3 plus a large cushioned sun-pad with drink holders. Storage lockers with lifting gull-wing doors are to port and starboard.
- (2) polished stainless steel Navy-style anchors
- 250' high tensile anchor chain
- Anchor chain locker
- Stainless steel protection plate at bow
- (2) Maxwell VWC 3500 hydraulic windlasses
- (2) storage lockers
- (2) 50 amp shore-power outlets
- Wash-down system
- Deck lights T
- eak decking Deck hatch
- Loud hailer speaker
- Twin Onan 17.5 kw generators Fully serviced.
- 110 volt, 220 volt AC electrical system 12V,
- 24 volt DC electrical system
- (2) 60-amp MasterVolt battery chargers
- Battery condition gauge
- Battery parallel switch
- Both generators in sound shield housing
- Electrical bonding system
- 50 amp dockside electrical cables- aft or forward inlet connections
- AC - DC lighting system with Vimar switches throughout
- (2) isolation transformers
- Cable TV & telephone inlets aft deck.
Engine Room entry is gained through the transom door via the Crew Cabin or from inside the boat down the rear stairway from salon. The headroom is 6'6" and includes Diamond deck plates, 2 stainless steel grab rails overhead and a CCTV camera with monitor at the Lower Helm.
- Caterpillar 3412E-1400 hp
- Extra fuel to total 2450 gallons
- Hydraulic American Bow Thruster & hydraulic stern thruster
- Hynautic hydraulic engine controls
- CAT engine room gauge panels
- Caterpillar electronic engine synchronizers ZF transmission 2.03:1 reduction
- Engine Room sound insulation
- Dual Racor 75/1000 FG fuel filters each main engine with pressure gauges
- Racor 500 FG fuel filters each generator
- Caterpillar engine block heaters with timers
- Underwater exhaust system with mufflers
- Hydraulic pump- port engine for thrusters and windlass
- (2) alternators Air induction system
- Tank-watch holding tank monitor system
- High water alarm
- Wabasto diesel heater system
- TankTender pneumatic fuel & water tank level monitor system
- Oil transfer system
- Raw water sea strainers
- Bilge blowers (4) bilge pumps
- Bilge alarm
- SeaLand VacuFlush toilets
- Marine-air air conditioning-new units 2013 AC freshwater pump and new backup pump Fireboy auto/manual FE-124 fire control system
- Sea Recovery water-maker - 600 gpd (2) 20 gallon hot water heaters
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.