DisclaimerThis listing is courtesy of the BoatWizard MLS and may be centrally listed with another broker. It is offered as a convenience by this broker/dealer to its clients and is not intended to convey representation of a particular vessel.
Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 4JHTBE
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 66hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Folding
- Engine Hours: 1800
LAST STAR's design is spacious and well lit with large tempered glass windows, and thirteen opening ports and seven opening hatches for natural ventilation.
The main salon has a full length settee to starboard that can be used as a berth. To port is a large L-shaped settee with a teak table for dining that can also be lowered for an additional berth. It has varnished teak bulkheads and cabinetry for storage.
The U-shaped galley is just aft of the salon to starboard with huge refrigerated food storage, ample counter space, three burner oven/stove and tons of storage. Access to the starboard side of the engine can be found inboard under the companionway stairs
The opening chart table and ac/dc electrical panel is to port along the walk through to the aft stateroom. Access to the port side of the engine can be found inboard.
The aft stateroom has the queen island berth with storage drawers under the berth and through sliding doors under countertops on both port and starboard sides. Drawers to starboard in addition to a teak hanging locker provide more storage area. There is also a lighted vanity forward in the stateroom. Ventilation is provided by two opening hatches and five opening port-lights. Entrance to the private head and shower is to starboard.
The large private V-berth has storage drawers below the berth and a large teak hanging locker with a large louvered teak door to port provides additional storage. Shelves are both port and starboard. Ventilation is provided by a large opening hatch and two opening port-lights. A private access door to the forward head is to port.
The forward head has plenty of storage for toiletries, towel and a separate shower. Ventilation is provided by a opening hatch and port-light.
Climate control is provided throughout by three reverse cycle Air Conditioning units.
- Ample counter space
- Generous storage with under counter drawers and over counter cabinets
- Huge double opening refrigerator
- Hillerange 3 burner gimballed stove and oven (LPG)
- Double stainless steel sink
- Hot and cold pressure water
- Dish and spice rack
- Garmin 541S GPS Chartplotter (2012)
- Raymarine ST6001 Autopilo
- Raymarine ST50 Depthsounder
- Raymarine ST50 Log-speedometer
- Raymarine ST50 Wind
- Plastimo compass
- Marine Air Systems - Three units, 7K, 9K and 16K BTU (circuit bd needed for fan motor in salon)
- New AC water pump (2017)
- Dometic 12v refrigeration
- 12v electrical system
- Four (4) 80 amp hour house batteries
- One 850 CCA starting battery
- Two (2) Perko isolation master switches
- Battery charger
- Two (2) 30 amp shore power inlets and chords
- Two (2) Kyocera 135 watt solar panels
- Blue Sky Solar smart charge panel
- 800W AC/DC inverter
- Six gallon hot water heater (2015) - Heats from 110v or heat exchanger
- Samsung 32 inch HDTV with swivel wall-mount
- Pioneer stereo with 4 cabin speakers
- WiFi antenna booster from UBNT
- Rule 2000 electric bilge pump
- Forespar in-mast furling main
- Genoa on Harken roller furlining headstay
- Asymetrical spinnaker with Flasher quick douser kit
- Spinnaker pole
- Two (2) Barient #27 genoa winches
- Two (2) Barient #17 cabin top winches
- Bimini with cockpit enclosure (missing rear panel)
- Pedistal steering with controls and electronics
- Cockpit cushions
- Folding cockpit table
- Custom drink holder at helm station
- All lines lead aft
- Teak toerail and grab rails
- Wide side decks
- Lawrence Simpson windlass with on-deck and cockpit controls
- 45 lbs CQR anchor with 65' chain and 200' nylon 3 strand rode
- 15kg Bruce anshor with 20' chain and 200' nylon rode
- Custom arch for solar panels
- Engine hoist
- Swim ladder
- Boarding ladder
- Drop down swim platform
- Bottom paint June 2016
- Mercury 6hp 2-stroke outboard engine
- 3 blade folding MaxProp
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.